Livewire Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
185 Posts
HU. I found the ones on Amazon another member referred me to - this worked well for me on my own LW and also for the rental one here in the EU...

I don't know if the H-D OEM ones work but these do. Good luck.

· Registered
HD LiveWire
14 Posts
Oui, je les ai installés mais je pense que je vais essayer les Krators. Photos de la version HD ici: Rétroviseur - Trop court - Tout ce que je vois sont mes bras
[/CITATION] [/CITATION]
Quelqu’un a-t-il acheté le kit d’extension miroir Livewire ? Recherche | Harley-Davidson États-Unis
Je ne vois rien avec les miroirs OEM Livewire ? Les rallonges fonctionnent-elles?
[/CITATION]

Bonjour
Aujourd'hui j'ai inversé et retourné les rétroviseurs de ma LiveWire et franchement j'aurais dû faire cela dès le premier jour !
La visibilité vers l'arrière est excellente
Wheel Plant Tire Automotive tire Vehicle

· Registered
2020 H-D LiveWire
80 Posts
Here's a link to a pic of my frankenmirrors: https://www.hdlivewireforum.com/cdn...vewireforum.com/attachments/img_7181-jpg.982/

They're a combination of the stock, so called "long stem" mirrors, then Krator extensions (from AMZN), and Harley extensions that I got the stealer to throw in with the bike. FINALLY I can see something besides my armpits or hips.

THey're kinda fugly but they'll so until I or someone comes up with something better.

· Registered
4 Posts
Here's a link to a pic of my frankenmirrors: https://www.hdlivewireforum.com/cdn...vewireforum.com/attachments/img_7181-jpg.982/

They're a combination of the stock, so called "long stem" mirrors, then Krator extensions (from AMZN), and Harley extensions that I got the stealer to throw in with the bike. FINALLY I can see something besides my armpits or hips.

THey're kinda fugly but they'll so until I or someone comes up with something better.
Good to know on the dealer throwing in extensions, I didn't know that was a thing. I'll make sure to ask for some (looking to buy one and was worried about the mirrors).

· Registered
211 Posts
I am so tired of seeing my shoulders and not the cars. I haven't really seen any replacement mirrors I like and I don't like the factory ones much either. Most of the aftermarket ones are going to be too small of a mirror or too short or narrow.

I don't want to mount under the bars as I'd have to divert my eyes more from the road and look like they might hit the tank. I found some on Amazon I am going to try that might work out ok and don't look bad. I want good mirrors for safety and I don't need any LEOs sneaking up on me either.

· Registered
193 Posts
I feel so stupid. I just moved to Orlando, and I went to Orlando Harley to buy "extended" mirrors. They are the same ones as the Livewire comes with.
Uggggggggg!

And I also have the extension kit on the post above. I was looking for a cleaner look, but apparently Harley doesn't sell mirrors that go out further. Did they not test ride the bike? Or did they just look forward when they rode it???

If anyone knows a one stop mirror solution that works well, I'd love to know. Plenty of mirrors out there. Seems like the stem needs to go out horizontally by at least 6 inches.

· Registered
185 Posts
I am currently travelling again so can't post pictures, but I like the combination I currently have on the home bike, which is Rizoma mirrors and straight extenders. Just moving them up even if not out, improved rear vision significantly.

· Registered
193 Posts
I installed the Amazon ones linked above, and they look pretty good. More than anything, I can now see behind. I sometimes still look down where I had the mirrors under my hands. So glad I don't have to look down anymore. So much better to have functional mirrors!

While at the Orlando Harley dealership Sunday, looks like the newer Livewires (without HD on the "tank") appear to have mirrors unchanged. I like the rear fender fix, but looks like the mirror situation is no different.

I put a high-viz yellow windshield on my helmet, bought a backpack with high viz green (Like my "yellow" Livewire), and I ride with my highbeams on. With all that, I might survive Florida. Still early to predict, but so far I'm still breathing. I'll add that besides all the old people pulling out of their driveways without looking on Cape Cod, a common experience, it was a lot easier riding there. Florida reminds me of Guns-n-Roses Welcome to the Jungle.... It's an adventure just living here. Add a motorcycle, and the adventure gets real, and real fast. I cannot imagine riding here without functional mirrors.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts