Livewire Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
HU. I found the ones on Amazon another member referred me to - this worked well for me on my own LW and also for the rental one here in the EU...

I don't know if the H-D OEM ones work but these do. Good luck.

·
Registered
HD LiveWire
14 Posts
Oui, je les ai installés mais je pense que je vais essayer les Krators. Photos de la version HD ici: Rétroviseur - Trop court - Tout ce que je vois sont mes bras
[/CITATION] [/CITATION]
Quelqu’un a-t-il acheté le kit d’extension miroir Livewire ? Recherche | Harley-Davidson États-Unis
Je ne vois rien avec les miroirs OEM Livewire ? Les rallonges fonctionnent-elles?
[/CITATION]

Bonjour
Aujourd'hui j'ai inversé et retourné les rétroviseurs de ma LiveWire et franchement j'aurais dû faire cela dès le premier jour !
La visibilité vers l'arrière est excellente
Wheel Plant Tire Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
2020 H-D LiveWire
55 Posts
Here's a link to a pic of my frankenmirrors: https://www.hdlivewireforum.com/cdn...vewireforum.com/attachments/img_7181-jpg.982/

They're a combination of the stock, so called "long stem" mirrors, then Krator extensions (from AMZN), and Harley extensions that I got the stealer to throw in with the bike. FINALLY I can see something besides my armpits or hips.

THey're kinda fugly but they'll so until I or someone comes up with something better.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here's a link to a pic of my frankenmirrors: https://www.hdlivewireforum.com/cdn...vewireforum.com/attachments/img_7181-jpg.982/

They're a combination of the stock, so called "long stem" mirrors, then Krator extensions (from AMZN), and Harley extensions that I got the stealer to throw in with the bike. FINALLY I can see something besides my armpits or hips.

THey're kinda fugly but they'll so until I or someone comes up with something better.
Good to know on the dealer throwing in extensions, I didn't know that was a thing. I'll make sure to ask for some (looking to buy one and was worried about the mirrors).

·
Registered
125 Posts
I am so tired of seeing my shoulders and not the cars. I haven't really seen any replacement mirrors I like and I don't like the factory ones much either. Most of the aftermarket ones are going to be too small of a mirror or too short or narrow.

I don't want to mount under the bars as I'd have to divert my eyes more from the road and look like they might hit the tank. I found some on Amazon I am going to try that might work out ok and don't look bad. I want good mirrors for safety and I don't need any LEOs sneaking up on me either.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts