Livewire Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these screen protectors any good? Has anyone purchased one of these for their Livewire? If so, what brand did you get?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Are these screen protectors any good? Has anyone purchased one of these for their Livewire? If so, what brand did you get?

I just ordered one, can tell you when I get it

·
Registered
102 Posts
Any type of protection is great for the bike! I've been riding with mine Sheild Protect since 2019 it is has worked fin on both on my HDLW (ELW) and LW (LW1)The screen will scratch after a few months. Just make sure that the adhesive on the glass does not stain the screen on the bike. This normally happens when you use low quality adhesives react to the heat of the sun.
Crystal Shield Screen Protector for the LiveWire

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any type of protection is great for the bike! I've been riding with mine Sheild Protect since 2019 it is has worked fin on both on my HDLW (ELW) and LW (LW1)The screen will scratch after a few months. Just make sure that the adhesive on the glass does not stain the screen on the bike. This normally happens when you use low quality adhesives react to the heat of the sun.
Crystal Shield Screen Protector for the LiveWire
Is the shipping really $25.00? Also, I don't have Facebook. How do you buy it without a FB account?

·
Registered
Livewire
84 Posts

Brought from ebay Uk, received and installed today, perfect (y)thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.