Livewire Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y’all! My name is Rian and live just outside of Atlanta. I have been commuting regularly on three Italian superbikes over the past few years and if any of you know about Atlanta traffic well… it blows and if any of you know what its like to be stuck in traffic on a Ducati well….. it really sucks. So I decided to give the exotics a little bit of rest except on the weekends and I bought a 2020 ELW. I have loved the Livewire since first laying eyes on it (except for the tire hugger) and when I rode one for the first time, i knew it was the proper tool i need to cut through traffic and save on expensive fuel. Only had it for about 24 hours but im looking forward to starting the 50 mile commute starting Monday morning. Also going to have my girlfriend use it on the weekends while i ride one of my others so we can ride together. Im not sure if she will ever understand the concept of a transmission and clutch.

·
Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
198 Posts
are you the taller one in the photo?
Assuming so (also with the Ducati shirt), DANG!, how do you like the fit?

And LOVE your collection of bikes and helmets! Must just be fun to hang in your garage!
Love the last photo too, get 'em started young!! :D

Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
are you the taller one in the photo?
Assuming so (also with the Ducati shirt), DANG!, how do you like the fit?

And LOVE your collection of bikes and helmets! Must just be fun to hang in your garage!
Love the last photo too, get 'em started young!! :D

Welcome to the club!
Hey man! Yes, I am the tall dude in the photo. Most of my bikes are probably too small for me theoretically but I love them too much to just get a tall enduro or something like that. The fit on the Livewire is good for the most part except i do with the seat was higher to match the height of the pillion seat. I believe that would relieve some pressure on mu butt and not to mention add some height to the overall seating position. Normally, I would just do a custom seat like I did with my two Italian bikes however, I purchased the ELW with the intent of having my girlfriend ride it as well and if I raised the seat, she would not be able to touch the ground as she is about 5'5.

Thank you for the complements about the collection of bikes and helmets! Just some stuff I have accumulated over the years. My favorite is definitely my Bell Bullitt with the bubble shield aesthetically but for comfort, noise and aero, my AGV Corsa R is the best.

And that is my son , Paxton. He is already on an EV dirt bike and is rapidly outgrowing it. It will be time for a new one soon!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts