Livewire Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I located and purchased a brand new leftover 2020 HD LiveWire. I got a banging deal from Rommel Harley-Davidson in Smyrna, DE. They have one leftover remaining if anyone out there is looking. I had a great experience with them

Since taking delivery a couple of days ago, I鈥檝e already put 250 miles on it. I love the motorcycle.Today, I did a 94 mile backroad adventure. When I pulled into the driveway, I had an SoC of 4%. 馃憡馃憤

Bicycle handlebar Motor vehicle Vehicle Bicycle accessory Automotive lighting

I鈥檝e got more than 35 years and around 200k miles of motorcycling experience. I sold my last two bikes during the pandemic in 2020 and frankly, this had been as long as I have ever been without a motorcycle in the garage. We have other EVs (Mini and Taycan), so an EV motorcycle was more/less inevitable.

I鈥檓 here in Bucks County, southeastern Pennsylvania. See you all out there on the road!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

Registered
I located and purchased a brand new leftover 2020 HD LiveWire. I got a banging deal from Rommel Harley-Davidson in Smyrna, DE. They have one leftover remaining if anyone out there is looking. I had a great experience with them

Since taking delivery a couple of days ago, I鈥檝e already put 250 miles on it. I love the motorcycle.Today, I did a 94 mile backroad adventure. When I pulled into the driveway, I had an SoC of 4%. 馃憡馃憤

View attachment 1038

I鈥檝e got more than 35 years and around 200k miles of motorcycling experience. I sold my last two bikes during the pandemic in 2020 and frankly, this had been as long as I have ever been without a motorcycle in the garage. We have other EVs (Mini and Taycan), so an EV motorcycle was more/less inevitable.

I鈥檓 here in Bucks County, southeastern Pennsylvania. See you all out there on the road!

View attachment 1037
I am in the process of purchasing one from the same dealer, thanks to your post! Hoping to finalize everything tomorrow. Now waiting on some more freight quotes to get it out to me in Colorado.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts