Livewire Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An electric Harley! Never though that I would get to say those words in the same sentence. I've been a Harley fan for some time now, and I have been looking for a bike to use as a commuter. I think this just may be the perfect fit for me.

I'm mostly wondering what this bike will sound like. Harleys are known for the growl, and I feel like the Livewire has to do something to keep up with that tradition even though it has an electric motor.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Will the sound of the engine be a dealbreaker for you if it isn't loud enough? It seems to be the buzz around the Livewire right now.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Will the sound of the engine be a dealbreaker for you if it isn't loud enough? It seems to be the buzz around the Livewire right now.
in my case I know it won't, i'm already please with how it looks and even a bit of sound would make it even better. Plus we do have to remember that it is electric.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
in my case I know it won't, i'm already please with how it looks and even a bit of sound would make it even better. Plus we do have to remember that it is electric.
Wait. This bike is electric.

But, yes. It's not like we can expect it to sound like a big burly Harley.

I wonder what an electric biker gang would sound like approaching....???

·
Registered
233 Posts
Wait. This bike is electric.

But, yes. It's not like we can expect it to sound like a big burly Harley.

I wonder what an electric biker gang would sound like approaching....???
they might just create the sound themselves like these guys:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL

Great use of that particular video clip. Now I can totally imagine a biker gang where everyone drives Livewires.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts