Livewire Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
I'm a proud owner of a Fuse orange one. I bought it new from the local dealer.
Hopefully I can find out how many Livewires has been built. Thats why I'm here and of course for more information about the bike.

I wish you all good and save riding and lots of fun
Matt

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi Bobby,
I own the bike since 4 Weeks now and unfortunately haven't ridden a kilometer at all. I haven't received a briefing till now and that's why I'm not allowed to drive it. I can't get a briefing yet because I haven't been vaccinated yet. That’s crazyo_O

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[/QUOTE]
congrats Friendo on the delivery! Sorry to hear you can’t ride it yet. It took me months to receive mine. In my experience, it was worth the wait when it finally did.
Thanks for your wishes. On jan.25th I will be fully vaccinated. Than I will make a Termin and can get a briefing.
but its winter here … I don‘t ride before april comes

· Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for your wishes. On jan.25th I will be fully vaccinated. Than I will make a Termin and can get a briefing.
but its winter here … I don‘t ride before april comes
[/QUOTE]
Understood. I put on my thermals in order to get a ride in yesterday. Tonight we are expecting 8-10 inches of snow, so it’ll be spring before I get it back out again! ❄

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.