Livewire Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my live wire in the UK today - AMAZING! Only downer is that on a £30k bike Harley only give you one fob (poor show after owing 7 Harley’s that usually come with 2!) but local dealer stepped in like a gent. But my query is Range....bike shows full charge and only 102k miles, am I missing something as I was expecting nearer 150mls? Thx all

·
Registered
189 Posts
Just picked up my live wire in the UK today - AMAZING! Only downer is that on a £30k bike Harley only give you one fob (poor show after owing 7 Harley’s that usually come with 2!) but local dealer stepped in like a gent. But my query is Range....bike shows full charge and only 102k miles, am I missing something as I was expecting nearer 150mls? Thx all
Your seeing what the computer thinks is your style of riding. The number you see will get better as the computer averages your daily drives. I've had my LW almost a year and I average 200km to 217km range. My best range ever on a ride has been 225km.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, appreciate it.... getting my head around a while new world... but it’s an amazing bit of kit!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congratulations! I'm about 6 weeks in, almost 800km and couldn't be happier with my decision to buy this bike.

I'm averaging between 200-250km per charge. When I charge to 100%, it's now reading 230km range so, like Mac Mike said, likely will change as you ride.
Cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Are you using 'short' or 'long' in the battery bar options?
Just curious.
I just discovered it and it has revolutionized the way I ride it.
To be honest, I'm trying to understand why it's even changeable...
Stay safe.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congratulations! I'm about 6 weeks in, almost 800km and couldn't be happier with my decision to buy this bike.

I'm averaging between 200-250km per charge. When I charge to 100%, it's now reading 230km range so, like Mac Mike said, likely will change as you ride.
Cheers
Thanks Mike

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you using 'short' or 'long' in the battery bar options?
Just curious.
I just discovered it and it has revolutionized the way I ride it.
To be honest, I'm trying to understand why it's even changeable...
Stay safe.
Didn’t even know there was the option......I gues the may the firs vehicle I’ve owned where I have to read the manual 🤔

1 - 7 of 7 Posts