Livewire Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been think about a live wire for quite some time. I got really hooked after watching Long Way Up with Ewan McGregor. I also love electric vehicles, I have Taycan and a Tesla. I recent,y sold my 14 Road King CVO that a built a custom turbo motor for and thought a love wire would fit md just fine.
my only concern is the spin off from HD if the brand will sell enough to survive stand alone and service.

I have to speak to the HD dealer about the latter before making a decision. The bike they have is a black 2020 that they are basically giving away. I’m pretty sure there should be a tax credit and in NJ there’s no sales tax on EVs.

I’m gonna poke around here and learn what I can about these.

cheers everyone.

· Registered
30 Posts
I am not a Livewire owner yet, but I will be one soon. Just wanted to wish you congratulations! I have written a lot of motorcycles, including Zero's offerings, but the Livewire is truly a masterwork of engineering and is motorcycle art at its highest. I wish more of the public truly knew how brilliant it is.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.