Livewire Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Let me start off by saying that I am not sure of the authenticity of this video, but if it is fake, whoever made it did a really good job.

The video teases a Tesla Model M electric motorcycle. Such a move would make sense for the company, but the footage of the bike in the video is actually a Ducati, so that is a bit confusing.

If this is for real, we might be seeing a Tesla electric motorcycle sometime next summer.

Do you think this video is the real deal?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Not surprised if this actually makes it's way to production. They already have the tech in cars, just need to scale it down for bikes

·
Registered
233 Posts
Would you guys want to see Tesla get into electric sport bikes or just stick with cruisers like the one seen in the video here?

·
Registered
20 Posts
This video gives the idea that they're going to come out with a cruiser, it might not help if they offer different type of bikes, might just be best to stick to cruisers.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At least at first, I think they should just stick to one kind of bike. Make sure that is great and then expand from there.

·
Registered
10 Posts

Let me start off by saying that I am not sure of the authenticity of this video, but if it is fake, whoever made it did a really good job.

The video teases a Tesla Model M electric motorcycle. Such a move would make sense for the company, but the footage of the bike in the video is actually a Ducati, so that is a bit confusing.

If this is for real, we might be seeing a Tesla electric motorcycle sometime next summer.

BS it has an exhaust

1 - 6 of 6 Posts