Livewire Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
HD Livewire 2020
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. My name is Anmar and just picked up a beautiful 2020 HD Livewire with only 600miles on the clock. Had my 1st run in the dark with a massive grin on my face especially when I switched to the Sport mode .... holy moly 馃ぉ馃槇

Not terribly keen on the tail section tbh. The fender and the humongous lights and plate holder have to go and I need a tail tidy ASAP. I came across a decent looking slimline kit from motobox.com from the states and they have a well made detailed installation video too. $299 ! Reasonable
Any of you guys tried it? If yes feedback would be appreciated
I hope this does not invalidate my extended warranty too! Thoughts?
I suppose I can change it back if need be.

Looking forward to staying in touch and thanks for having me 馃憤

Anmar

Registered
I just got mine too! Two days ago. Congratulations!

I am also thinking about the same mod. Can you please send us the link to the specific tail tidy on motobox.com? They seem to be a motorcycle company based in Europe.

Registered
HD Livewire 2020
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry its actually Motoboxusa.com and urs based in the states.
The link is: Harley Livewire slimline taillight kit

I ordered today. Courier to Europe is a bit pricey at $126 with UPS so I suggest if ur thinking of getting the front indicators too get it all together 馃憤

i鈥檒l post again once I鈥檝e got the kit and installed it.

I just got mine too! Two days ago. Congratulations!

I am also thinking about the same mod. Can you please send us the link to the specific tail tidy on motobox.com? They seem to be a motorcycle company based in Europe.

Registered
Sorry its actually Motoboxusa.com and urs based in the states.
The link is: Harley Livewire slimline taillight kit

I ordered today. Courier to Europe is a bit pricey at $126 with UPS so I suggest if ur thinking of getting the front indicators too get it all together 馃憤

i鈥檒l post again once I鈥檝e got the kit and installed it.

Wow, that's a minimalist design! Love it. And I am seriously considering those front turn signals!

Thank you for sharing!

Registered
I am seriously tempted to get one of these kits as well. My biggest gripe is that they leave the studs on the swingarm where the original equipment mounted exposed. If they offered something to cover those and support the belt guard, I'd be all in. As it is, I consider it a partial kit.

Registered
2022 Liquid Black LiveWire One
Has anyone installed this and would be willing to give some feedback or a review? I hit something on the highway and it punctured my tire and then (I assume) it flipped up and broke my tail lens clean off. I was already considering the slimline but after HD quoted $200 just for the broken half I'm about to pull the trigger. Just wanted to see what more info I could gather.
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Plant Motor vehicle Bumper

1 - 6 of 6 Posts