·
Registered
15 Posts
Fender with hole.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Fender with BIG hole.
Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel Fuel tank
Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel Fuel tank
Here at nwfg we don’t make the hole, we make the hole bigger.
If you ride in wet conditions this is not a good modification. But if you can avoid the wet days this modification not only in my opinion, improves the aesthetics but also the ride, by eliminating nearly 5 lbs of unsprung weight from the rear swing arm. The difference in ride quality was instantly noticeable.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I’m not ignoring your request, for where I got the belt cover support.
I saw a Livewire with the Tail Cleaned up. The guy that 3-D printed and installed the belt cover support along with the license plate, taillight, and turn signal bracket combo, also 3-D printed the same combo for my Livewire. Let me check with him to see if he is wants to produce more unites, and if so, how he wants to be contacted.

·
Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
190 Posts
I’m not ignoring your request, for where I got the belt cover support.
I saw a Livewire with the Tail Cleaned up. The guy that 3-D printed and installed the belt cover support along with the license plate, taillight, and turn signal bracket combo, also 3-D printed the same combo for my Livewire. Let me check with him to see if he is wants to produce more unites, and if so, how he wants to be contacted.
I have one from another printer, I just think I like the design of yours better.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I texted the guy that printed mine, He hasn’t responded yet.
I also have a belt cover support that I purchased on ebay, and it practically crumbled in my hand. The one I’m using now is sturdy. The following is not a deal breaker, but the support does hold the cover a little to far outboard. I just now mentioned it in my text to the printer, so hopefully if he makes more, he can tweak his program to print a unit that positions the cover a little more inboard.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I texted the guy that printed mine, He hasn’t responded yet.
I also have a belt cover support that I purchased on ebay, and it practically crumbled in my hand. The one I’m using now is sturdy. The following is not a deal breaker, but the support does hold the cover a little to far outboard. I just now mentioned it in my text to the printer, so hopefully if he makes more, he can tweak his program to print a unit that positions the cover a little more inboard.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Fender with hole.
View attachment 922

Fender with BIG hole.
View attachment 925 View attachment 925 Here at nwfg we don’t make the hole, we make the hole bigger.
If you ride in wet conditions this is not a good modification. But if you can avoid the wet days this modification not only in my opinion, improves the aesthetics but also the ride, by eliminating nearly 5 lbs of unsprung weight from the rear swing arm. The difference in ride quality was instantly noticeable.
Looks great too! In The Netherlands it is raining a lot though and I ride the Livewire almost everyday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts