Livewire Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New owner/member here. Have noticed some pics on here that have the model numbers on them...ie 123/500, etc...anyone know the story here? Mine has no number....also curious if anyone knows exactly how many of the Harley Davidson branded Livewires were produced? This forum has already been a wealth of knowledge....thanks to all who have contributed and I plan on sharing what I come across as well. Super excited to be part of an exclusive ownership!

·
Registered
88 Posts
New owner/member here. Have noticed some pics on here that have the model numbers on them...ie 123/500, etc...anyone know the story here? Mine has no number....also curious if anyone knows exactly how many of the Harley Davidson branded Livewires were produced? This forum has already been a wealth of knowledge....thanks to all who have contributed and I plan on sharing what I come across as well. Super excited to be part of an exclusive ownership!
Congratulations on the new LiveWire @aaron! Have you owned Harley's before or is this your first one?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.