Livewire Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New owner/member here. Have noticed some pics on here that have the model numbers on them...ie 123/500, etc...anyone know the story here? Mine has no number....also curious if anyone knows exactly how many of the Harley Davidson branded Livewires were produced? This forum has already been a wealth of knowledge....thanks to all who have contributed and I plan on sharing what I come across as well. Super excited to be part of an exclusive ownership!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome @aaron. Congrats!

I recall the first 500 Livewires allocated to the United States of 3,000 produced globally in 2019 were like that. When did you take delivery? Any pics?

Below is one of them from this thread where you can find many others: Livewire Forum Member VIN

·
Registered
82 Posts
New owner/member here. Have noticed some pics on here that have the model numbers on them...ie 123/500, etc...anyone know the story here? Mine has no number....also curious if anyone knows exactly how many of the Harley Davidson branded Livewires were produced? This forum has already been a wealth of knowledge....thanks to all who have contributed and I plan on sharing what I come across as well. Super excited to be part of an exclusive ownership!
Congratulations on the new LiveWire @aaron! Have you owned Harley's before or is this your first one?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations on the new LiveWire @aaron! Have you owned Harley's before or is this your first one?
Thanks! This is my 6th...I did the typical Sportster through big twins and am on my 2nd Ultra now. Had to add this FANTASTIC ride to the garage

1 - 4 of 4 Posts