Livewire Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 H-D LiveWire
40 Posts
First is of my ELW and my son's Fat Bob while we were out for some BBQ, second is my ELW at Marshall Point lighthouse, Port Clyde, ME you may recall this lighthouse from Forrest Gump.

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Plant Vehicle
Water Sky Wheel Tire Lighthouse

·
Registered
2020 H-D LiveWire
40 Posts
Thank you, @BlueStudios for the comprehensive response about you windshield! Like @tcypher, I'm also interested in the impact of the windshield on range. I suspect the range would improve, but would like to see the improvement numbers. If nothing else, not having your jacket act like a parachute has got to help. Thanks again!

·
Registered
2020 H-D LiveWire
40 Posts
Finally getting around to catching up on the threads and posting some "new" pix. These were taken on an unseasonably warm (for New England) December 6th ride along the seacoast. The first two were taken at Rye Harbor, NH and the other two were at Nubble Light in York, ME. Now I'm looking out my window at about 18" of fresh white snow and wondering when I'll be back out on 2 wheels again.

Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Land vehicle
Cloud Tire Wheel Sky Land vehicle
Cloud Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle
Cloud Sky Tire Water Wheel

In case anyone is wondering, the tail bag is a Biltwell Exfil-7 held on with a heavy velcro strap joined under the seat (I removed the passenger grab strap and passenger footpegs since my wife and adult kids ride their own motorcycles. I'm considering a Giant Loop Fender Bag on the rear fender instead, but I'm concerned about clearance with the seat when the shock compresses.

·
Registered
2020 H-D LiveWire
40 Posts
Added the Puig windshield last week and am quite pleased with it! Went with dark smoke color which is great as I don't ever have to look through it. Haven't fussed too much with the angle of the screen as I've only taken one ride with it mounted. I'll be interested to feel how it does on the Interstate. You can also see my Franken-mirrors -- stock H-D long stem mirrors with a combination of H-D and Krator extension kits. Kinda fugly but at least effective.

Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

1 - 6 of 6 Posts