Livewire Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the Harley-Davidson Livewire Forum!

This thread is for any first-time posters to introduce themselves and give a small description of who they are, as well as any further details they wish to include. We would also like to remind everyone to fill out their profile by uploading an avatar and to fill out the signature section. By doing this, our goal is to help establish a greater sense of community among HD Livewire owners and enthusiasts. Alternatively, you can create your own dedicated introduction thread as many have done already!

Joining us recently:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Welcome!
I was pleased to see that @electric rocket, like many others here, come from traditional Harley's but also realize how great the Livewire is. On top of that I never expected to see an electric cruiser community grow as much as this did. It just goes to show, build a great bike and the market (us riders) will respond!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,
New Livewire owner, orange, 1HD2XAEB6LB801365, Colorado Springs, USA
Just added low profile seat and frame guards. Will be used as a 50 miles/day roundtrip commuter with access to level 3 charging at place of employment. Should work out well. I'm curious as to how many Livewire are on the road ?
Hope to chime in and contribute in the near future.
Rob

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hello,
New Livewire owner, orange, 1HD2XAEB6LB801365, Colorado Springs, USA
Just added low profile seat and frame guards. Will be used as a 50 miles/day roundtrip commuter with access to level 3 charging at place of employment. Should work out well. I'm curious as to how many Livewire are on the road ?
Hope to chime in and contribute in the near future.
Rob
Welcome to the forum @rcmaEV! How long have you had your Livewire? Have you been able to take it out for any rides?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to the forum @rcmaEV! How long have you had your Livewire? Have you been able to take it out for any rides?
Less than 2 weeks. About 350miles so far. It’s used as my commuter to work and errands. I’ve concluded that I’m not gonna be riding with others too often based on range. But that’s not why I Got one.
So far I’ve been adjusting preload front and rear to suit my taste, added the low profile seat, waterproof backpack, and a second level 1 Charge cable (Amazon). Amazing how you can ride this bike down to 1% without a limp mode.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Less than 2 weeks. About 350miles so far. It’s used as my commuter to work and errands. I’ve concluded that I’m not gonna be riding with others too often based on range. But that’s not why I Got one.
So far I’ve been adjusting preload front and rear to suit my taste, added the low profile seat, waterproof backpack, and a second level 1 Charge cable (Amazon). Amazing how you can ride this bike down to 1% without a limp mode.

View attachment 354
What a great pairing you have there with your 911! What model is it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts