Livewire Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...a work in (slow, but tasteful :) ) progress.

"Miss Guided" artwork: Model, my wife; artist, Chris Cruz (US)

Rear fender cutout cover: Design & fabrication by Eric (EU)

Mirror extenders: Amazon (US)

Mirrors: Arlen Ness (US)

Carbon fibre: Road & Sport H-D (NZ)

Handgrips: Road & Sport H-D (NZ)

Frame protectors: Road & Sport H-D (NZ)

Axle covers: Road & Sport H-D (NZ)

Charging port cover: H-D via eBay (US)

·
Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
255 Posts
...a work in (slow, but tasteful :) ) progress.

"Miss Guided" artwork: Model, my wife; artist, Chris Cruz (US)

Rear fender cutout cover: Design & fabrication by Eric (EU)

Mirror extenders: Amazon (US)

Mirrors: Arlen Ness (US)

Carbon fibre: Road & Sport H-D (NZ)

Handgrips: Road & Sport H-D (NZ)

Frame protectors: Road & Sport H-D (NZ)

Axle covers: Road & Sport H-D (NZ)

Charging port cover: H-D via eBay (US)

View attachment 574

View attachment 572

View attachment 573
That last shot looks like Venom

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A couple of years back she posed for some photos that I asked the painter to adapt to a 'Prohibition Era' look for my V8 motorcycle. That bike was still in the States then so it was relatively straightforward - comparatively speaking - to get the bodywork shipped to the painter in Florida and then shipped back to the dealer to install it before I shipped the bike to NZ.

This time round my Livewire was already in NZ, but the bodywork (headlight shroud and side covers) was very light and easily able to be shipped internationally - so I asked him for a warbird theme and he came up with this...

I like to have my wife's portrait on my motorcycles. Starting off with "Miss Behavin'" (the original warbird), then "Miss Conduct", then "Miss Demeanour", now "Miss Guided". In between there was also "Princess Bride", "Lady Penelope", and "Bulletproof Babe".

This is the artist in FL that did the "Miss Guided" and "Miss Demeanour" artwork... Chris Cruz Artistry

I have no link to him / his business other than that I am a very satisfied customer as I think he does outstanding work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.