Livewire Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pictures of the bike when I picked it up yesterday and one in the garage at home.

Got it all plated today and will take it out tomorrow for its first official ride. Raining and cold here in Toronto

Brrrrrr

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the comments on the seat. When I got the bike it had 65 km on it and that Harley Low Profile seat on it. It came with the original seat as well. The low profile seat is thinner and lowers you down about an inch. Because my son is 6'3" and I am 6' I have just installed the original seat back on it.

I will probably sell the low profile one as I don't see it getting used at all. It has only 65 km of use on it so it is like new.

I took it out for the first ride since I got it. Amazing machines.

Take care

Bill

·
Registered
181 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! Glad you are enjoying it.

I think you are spot on selling the low profiles seat. The bike isn't exactly blessed with a lot of leg room if you are bigger guy and that seat just makes it even worse. I like how it looks but I don't want to give up an inch. On the contrary, I actually put an airhawk like seat cushion to get me a bit more room and make the bike more comfy in general.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts