Most of mine have been artistic (cosmetic). (album to avoid overloading the thread)
This is what I've done to date:
1. replaced the useless mirrors with convex mirrors over the front signals
2. add a spike to the rear seat for "personality"
3. covered the rooster hole with laminate and added a bar and shield.
4. added leds for visibility and "cool"
5. added some black reflective pinstriping for visibility
6. I remove the rear fender during the month of dry weather we get in Seattle.
7. The rest is paint... as I do that every few months or so.
8. cameras in the front and rear of the bike
9. purchase a second seat to chop (full solo)
10. purchased drag bars and clubman bars... (setting up the drag first to get familiar with the height, then clubman after a while.)
This is what I'm considering:
*I'm looking for a nice way to "eliminate" or tidy the rear brake/signal combo... move the plate to the side and the signal/brake light combo up for better visibility and looks
*also looking for a nice way to setup my travel tail bag in a more "hard cover" perm way that blends with the bikes tail nicer (cafe style).
*considering tidying up the bar (moving switches off/around) to make the bar clean!
considering chroming the engine cover *considering
- since HDMC loves showing their engines
*considering swapping the mags to chrome spoked wheels with some nice straight line treads.
- on the rims, also considered solid rims for aerodynamics and appearance.
** all of the considerations will of course take into account "easily restorating it to stock"
-- I don't want to destroy "stock", just make it mine while I'm alive - in case I die and a relative wants to return it to its original state.