Livewire Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious what the LW does on the lowest power/throttle setting and wondering if it has a significant impact on range.

Do you have enough acceleration to get out of the way of other traffic?

Would you consider it a limp mode of sorts?

Does the manual tell you what percentage of maximum power each level is? Is level 1 10% of full power?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I set my "C" mode to 0% for both just for kicks....now it is what I use for 90% of riding....the other 10% is sport. My C mode will still outperform just about any vehicle I roll up on at a stop light

·
Registered
58 Posts
I set my "C" mode to 0% for both just for kicks....now it is what I use for 90% of riding....the other 10% is sport. My C mode will still outperform just about any vehicle I roll up on at a stop light
Can you tell a marked difference between Sport and your "C" Mode regarding battery life?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Curious what the LW does on the lowest power/throttle setting and wondering if it has a significant impact on range.

Do you have enough acceleration to get out of the way of other traffic?

Would you consider it a limp mode of sorts?

Does the manual tell you what percentage of maximum power each level is? Is level 1 10% of full power?
Different mode settings from factory:

%POWER %REGEN. %THROTTLE TRACTION CONTROL

ROAD: 80 30 55 MEDIUM

RAIN: 0 15 30 LOW

RANGE (ECO): 40 80 55 MEDIUM

SPORT: 100 80 80 HIGH

·
Registered
46 Posts
Can you tell a marked difference between Sport and your "C" Mode regarding battery life?
I have had it give me a range north of 140 miles (and on the screen that shows max/min, it has gone up to around 180 miles)....but I lack the will power to test it out. I end up dropping it in sport at some point and just launching, or end up taking a short-cut on the highway and there is no conserving batter on the highway in my experience

·
Registered
58 Posts
Good info, and same experience at highway speeds. I seem locked into about a 90-100 mile range with roads I travel.
That's interesting that Rain mode is at 0 power. Feels like it. Would not have guessed rain traction control is Low.
Think my revised "A" mode will be 80-80-80-Med. Thanks for the info guys!

·
Registered
58 Posts
On the battery life topic, I can't find anything on the headlight power requirements for low vs high beam. I like riding with the high beam on, but I'm not sure what that's doing to my battery life? You guys find information well, so I thought maybe someone knows this as well?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts