Livewire Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I live in Orlando and Bike Week (World's Largest Motorcycle Event March 6-15, 2020) , and Biketoberfest are regular events on our calendar. With my Slim and my LiveWire there is no chance I will ride on I-4 (it's a death trap) and the back road trip through Seminole State Forest is gorgeous smooth riding. I did a test run yesterday and came up with a couple notes I'm passing on to Harley and to you all my favorite fellow riders. The only fast charger between Orlando and Daytona is actually in Ormand Beach (1637 US-1, Ormond Beach, FL 32174) 30 minutes and 17 miles north (out of your way) from Bike Week and a 90 mile trip drained (yes drained) my cell phone from 95% to 17% running the HD Connect app while plugged into the USB C port. The ride home I used Google Maps and Bluetooth earbuds and turned off everything else on my iPhone 11 Pro Max (best battery life phone apple makes) rose 6% in charge.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.