Livewire Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I live in Orlando and Bike Week (World's Largest Motorcycle Event March 6-15, 2020) , and Biketoberfest are regular events on our calendar. With my Slim and my LiveWire there is no chance I will ride on I-4 (it's a death trap) and the back road trip through Seminole State Forest is gorgeous smooth riding. I did a test run yesterday and came up with a couple notes I'm passing on to Harley and to you all my favorite fellow riders. The only fast charger between Orlando and Daytona is actually in Ormand Beach (1637 US-1, Ormond Beach, FL 32174) 30 minutes and 17 miles north (out of your way) from Bike Week and a 90 mile trip drained (yes drained) my cell phone from 95% to 17% running the HD Connect app while plugged into the USB C port. The ride home I used Google Maps and Bluetooth earbuds and turned off everything else on my iPhone 11 Pro Max (best battery life phone apple makes) rose 6% in charge.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi Michelle. Go here to Rick Flashman's Attic and read his article on his concept of skip charging. Rick Flashman's Attic Rick also is from Orlando and you may want to ask his plans for Bike Week. You can find hime on FB with the Harley Davidson LiveWire Owners Group. I believe he and his wife ride Energicas.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thor(white glove guy) got back to me about the USB c issue they are trying to verify it's putting out proper wattage. Has anyone else had issue charging their phones with it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts