Livewire Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
66 Posts
I m still working on this subject, I inform the community that will come back next week with a file .stl for a basic 3Dprinter.
So you can print in ABS and used it as you want with a light sanding and painting or like me use it as a base for epoxy and carbon fiber.
Finally fixed with glue inside the mud guard.

View attachment 535 View attachment 536
Eric, can I pay you for one that has a mod to shoot the water straight back in a flat rail style, slightly high enough to spray an average car windshield?

Kind of "back off or get wet" style!

If not a straight rail (which would be easiest) spray out in a bar and shield!

It'd need to channel the up spray into a funnel that pipes it back out of course.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have one of these on my ICE HD...

...on the '02 Dyna.

Oh, and 2 pairs of two on my ute.

For the LW I think we need something more modern: e.g. a phased plasma rifle in the 400 gigawatt range... it's the only way to be sure. (Classical movie reference).

·
Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
66 Posts
I have one of these on my ICE HD...

For the LW I think we need something more modern: e.g. a phased plasma rifle in the 400 gigawatt range... it's the only way to be sure. (Classical movie reference).
totally maybe I can light the spray with a led strip so it looks all ray gun! :D

And for responsibility, I'll stick a mesh screen in there so only water comes through. Gotta be "safe". ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
THANK YOU ERIC!

My Eric-designed and -manufactured custom quality carbon-fiber cut-out rear-fender water-blocker (complete with sensible instructions for the terminally non-tech-gifted) arrived in the mail yesterday as darkness was falling... so naturally I did a midnight install. Looks good! Well done Eric.
Eric's Solution Installed.jpg

·
Registered
Livewire
20 Posts
THANK YOU ERIC!

My Eric-designed and -manufactured custom quality carbon-fiber cut-out rear-fender water-blocker (complete with sensible instructions for the terminally non-tech-gifted) arrived in the mail yesterday as darkness was falling... so naturally I did a midnight install. Looks good! Well done Eric. View attachment 566
(y)(y) Perfect

21 - 26 of 26 Posts