Livewire Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At least thats what Mark Gardiner from MotoUSA feels...

fter I got home from the LiveWire reveal, all my motorcycle friends wanted to know what it was like. It was only in telling and retelling the story of my brief sample ride that the I fully realized one of the most striking parts of the experience: The LiveWire didn’t feel like an electric V-Rod and it certainly didn’t feel like an electric Fat Boy.

The EV’s firm suspension; the narrow-hipped ergonomics and seat; the signal-to-noise ratio... It felt like an electric CBR, or Gixxer. Honestly, if the boys in Milwaukee made a bike like the LiveWire with an internal-combustion engine, the grizzled Harley faithful would hate on it, too.
Imagine a bike that behaves like the Livewire with the Rev X 500/750s in it, can you say Ducati Monster fighter!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Feeling like a Honda shouldn't be a bad thing for an electric motorcycle. I think that this is a compliment.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Feeling like a Honda shouldn't be a bad thing for an electric motorcycle. I think that this is a compliment.
So do I, but then again I think its clear that neither of us are the traditional clientele for Harley Davidson. Personally I've always loved the brand, but hated what they stood for. Well not what they stood for but how they spoke about what they stood for and the parasitic attitude it has bred.

This was a company that used to win world championships against Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, MV, Norton and Triumph. Now they cant even build a bike that out drags a Toyota or out handles a beach ball.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts