Livewire Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bike is great and so well balanced. I just don't trust myself. I would rather pay a bit to lower the risk while I get my feet under myself. Anyone got a link? Seems like several places that would make sense.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was just looking at options. I decided I get the cheap ones from the facebook livewire store guy for about $100 that replace one of those bolts. I also got some of the Harley proper ones. I am not sure if I will use both or just return one set after I have a look. The metal ones are a little scary as I wouldn't want to interact with them physically. But they seem like solid solutions for low speed drops.

·
Registered
2022, Liquid Black
101 Posts
I was just looking at options. I decided I get the cheap ones from the facebook livewire store guy for about $100 that replace one of those bolts. I also got some of the Harley proper ones. I am not sure if I will use both or just return one set after I have a look. The metal ones are a little scary as I wouldn't want to interact with them physically. But they seem like solid solutions for low speed drops.
You're talking about frame sliders from the facebook Livewire shop, right? Not swingarm spool sliders like the Puig?

·
Registered
2022, Liquid Black
101 Posts
Well I was looking at the possible options. Wasn't sure what the best solutions are.
Swingarm screw-ins don't seem to be easily possible. There arent any spool attachment points.

Axle slider/spools should be easy since the axles seems to have pretty common dimensions, but it will take cross referencing to another bike since noone except HD seems to be selling inserts for the axles yet.

Evotech does offer frame sliders too. I have their lowers and they are good quality.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts