Livewire Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Goal is to us it as much as possible for my around town travel. So probably want some storage capacity maybe some visibility stuff. Gonna start slow and enjoy how pretty it is. Keeping the fender cause rain. Probably the Corbin seat when it ships. Maybe a wind screen for the winter. I want it to be useful. It is hard cause it is so pretty. What are peoples thoughts on the tires in the rain? I will probably ride through this set but my goal is best possible year round riding. Have only ridden in warm Hawaii so that aspect is pretty new to me.

· Registered
17 Posts
Goal is to us it as much as possible for my around town travel. So probably want some storage capacity maybe some visibility stuff. Gonna start slow and enjoy how pretty it is. Keeping the fender cause rain. Probably the Corbin seat when it ships. Maybe a wind screen for the winter. I want it to be useful. It is hard cause it is so pretty. What are peoples thoughts on the tires in the rain? I will probably ride through this set but my goal is best possible year round riding. Have only ridden in warm Hawaii so that aspect is pretty new to me.
that's a good question. I personally have used Pirelli Anger GT's and ST's on my Ducati and MV Agusta and they are outstanding in the rain. I'm thinking, once the Michelins are done on the LW, I will switch to those. The coldest I will ride in here in Atlanta is 35ish degrees as long as the sun is out. I'm interested to see how the battery range is in the colder months as I only purchased mine a month ago in July.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts