Livewire Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
281 Posts
This is the one I found to be the most eye pleasing on the back. Since I installed cameras on the bike, I have no room under the seat (recorder takes up most of it)... except for a pair of gloves, emergency rain pants and a 4" extension for charging... but it works great for holding my charge cable, spare phone, spare battery, snacks, etc.

I didn't want it to be to obnoxious looking. Here are some shots of it on my bike.

Some day I may make a hard plastic cover for it to make it blend better.
I only ride with it on long hauls where I expect a DCF may be father than I care to test so I take my chord with me... otherwise I don't carry my charge cable.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is the one I found to be the most eye pleasing on the back. Since I installed cameras on the bike, I have no room under the seat (recorder takes up most of it)... except for a pair of gloves, emergency rain pants and a 4" extension for charging... but it works great for holding my charge cable, spare phone, spare battery, snacks, etc.

I didn't want it to be to obnoxious looking. Here are some shots of it on my bike.

Some day I may make a hard plastic cover for it to make it blend better.
I only ride with it on long hauls where I expect a DCF may be father than I care to test so I take my chord with me... otherwise I don't carry my charge cable.
Hi tcypher,

I looked at your pictures bcs of the tail bag but actually I was attracted much more from your mirrors. Where do gou have them from?
Thanks in advance for reply
Greetings, Mirco

·
Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
281 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts

I do like the spike :cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
It must be said that small motorcycle tail bags are very suitable to have for your motorbike to be able to store tools, water, and other important items that you want to carry on your trips. I like tail bags that have basic models. That's why I chose to use the Amazon Basics tail bag. But it has all the fundamentals of a high-quality tail bag that can carry your essentials safely and securely.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I’ve only been using it for a few days but it is definitely a keeper. The top flap (toward the front) is closed with Velcro and great to stash my wallet, keys, etc. It also can be used as a tank bag and backpack. It comes with a ton of straps to make it work.

I played with the positioning a bit and it now provides a bit of backrest too. If you ride in rain, it comes with a rain fly. All in all I’d give it 9 out of 10. It was exactly what I needed and doesn’t look terrible on the bike.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts