Livewire Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Looking for a small Tail Bag. Anyone find one they like?
I don't have this but it looks like it was made for the LW.

·
Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
96 Posts
This is the one I found to be the most eye pleasing on the back. Since I installed cameras on the bike, I have no room under the seat (recorder takes up most of it)... except for a pair of gloves, emergency rain pants and a 4" extension for charging... but it works great for holding my charge cable, spare phone, spare battery, snacks, etc.

I didn't want it to be to obnoxious looking. Here are some shots of it on my bike.

Some day I may make a hard plastic cover for it to make it blend better.
I only ride with it on long hauls where I expect a DCF may be father than I care to test so I take my chord with me... otherwise I don't carry my charge cable.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is the one I found to be the most eye pleasing on the back. Since I installed cameras on the bike, I have no room under the seat (recorder takes up most of it)... except for a pair of gloves, emergency rain pants and a 4" extension for charging... but it works great for holding my charge cable, spare phone, spare battery, snacks, etc.

I didn't want it to be to obnoxious looking. Here are some shots of it on my bike.

Some day I may make a hard plastic cover for it to make it blend better.
I only ride with it on long hauls where I expect a DCF may be father than I care to test so I take my chord with me... otherwise I don't carry my charge cable.
Hi tcypher,

I looked at your pictures bcs of the tail bag but actually I was attracted much more from your mirrors. Where do gou have them from?
Thanks in advance for reply
Greetings, Mirco

·
Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
96 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts

I do like the spike :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts