Livewire Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2022, Liquid Black
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So far I have not found any Level 3 charging nearby. But I am good with doing a few runs, and then charging overnight. I brought another bike for longer rides in the area.

·
Registered
2022, Liquid Black
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the drag bars waiting to install when i get back from this trip. I like the Sportster drag bar - but it isnt set up for a wired throttle, so I'll see how the internally wired version feels.

·
Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
215 Posts
... I like the Sportster drag bar - but it isnt set up for a wired throttle...
I don't recall the part number, but as I understand it (having purchased the bars from HDMC) the Sporster drag bars I purchased are designed for the wired throttle.
I may have posted it on this site somewhere or reddit r/HarleyLiveWire -- I will look for the part number.

·
Registered
2022, Liquid Black
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
2022, Liquid Black
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So they let you plug in for overnight charging at the Deals Gap Resort? I have been meaning to call and ask. I am planning on riding there from Baltimore.
You would have to check with them. The two charging stations I saw were at the Killboy stand across the road.

The Tapoco Lodge is 2 miles down the road. They have 2 of their own charging stations and definitely allow overnight charging. Plus they said they would make an outlet available for Level 1 charging, if needed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts