Livewire Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
that's what it is, they just want to get in before everyone does. releasing the livewire in the way they did to me was their way to say "we're the first" and to set that in stone in the industry.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Looks like a great bike.

I can see Harley going after the same market as this bike, but Harley has the difference of having far different styling. I think this will be an advantage for Harley in the electric bike market. Most electric bikes have a very futuristic feel to them, but Harley may be able to capitalize on its traditional design chops to attract buyers.

·
Registered
233 Posts
the livewire was a good look at how far they would go with a new design language and i have to say i'm really liking it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I wonder if they will take that design language and use it for something other than an electric bike. That styling on a gas-powered Harley could really appeal to young buyers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ahh, nice. I wonder what folks were saying about folks back when the first silent grey came on the market...

It's a bike in the line up, buy one or not.

I'm and old schooler - but I like innovation. All of my bikes are old.

But as far as e-bikes go - this is the best I've seen in terms of styling, sound and muscle.

Nice work from HD, let's not wait too long and listen to old heads (I'm 62) that say the bike has to have signature sound, be safe by being loud, etc we already have that. Let this one run... that's my vote.

I want to take one out for a ride.

JMHO

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahh, nice. I wonder what folks were saying about folks back when the first silent grey came on the market...

But as far as e-bikes go - this is the best I've seen in terms of styling, sound and muscle.

Nice work from HD, let's not wait too long and listen to old heads (I'm 62) that say the bike has to have signature sound, be safe by being loud, etc we already have that. Let this one run... that's my vote.

JMHO
Welcome aboard, You're now the third or fourth old schooler I've heard mention how much they like this bike. I thought we were looking at defcon with the livewire.

Glad they have the support of the old guard, becuase they're certainly drawing in the new. No need for dichotomy, lets ride!

Where you located, you checked the tour dates/locales??

·
Registered
233 Posts

JMHO
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts