Livewire Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
any current owner thoughts appreciated
Depending on where you live take a look at the Energica brand. They have three models. The Ego, top of the line, comes in at a base price of 24K. If optioned out it comes in to the Livewire's base price. I'm in Texas and just one Energica dealer in the whole state and not near me. I like the looks of the Ego better than my Livewire. You also have Zero and the SR/F and it comes in at 24K fully loaded. I like my Livewire but if Energica had a dealer in my city I would have gone to the Ego.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are nowhere near me.

Do you have any regrets? My biggest concern is the longevity of the battery

·
Registered
170 Posts
They are nowhere near me.

Do you have any regrets? My biggest concern is the longevity of the battery
No regrets at all. Learned to ride on a Honda 305 eons ago but Harley's ever since. I like the Livewire a lot but just think the Ego comes with better equipment and options. No wind screen or heated handgrips for the Livewire yet which you can get on an Ego. The Livewire battery is guaranteed for 5 years and has a lifespan of 10 years. If you buy a Livewire you will enjoy it a ton!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am also on the fence on buying one. Will Harley negotiate on the price at all...or is everyone paying full sticker?

·
Registered
170 Posts
I am also on the fence on buying one. Will Harley negotiate on the price at all...or is everyone paying full sticker?
With all the lockdowns and all going on negotiations can't hurt. If your dealer wants to sell I'm sure they will make a deal with you. Might not go down on price but maybe throw in a helmet or leather jacket.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Best in-depth review of the Livewire for folks thinking of getting a Livewire. This is also posted in the video section.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts