Livewire Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Super Moderator
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Service tech claimed there was a Harley employee only ludicrous mode. So interesting I only have two custom modes enabled. But when I started it up post service it tought it was in road mode. Then I clicked mode and and it went back to A and B. Think the test rider somehow sent it to road mode even though I have it disabled....

· Registered
2022, Liquid Black
158 Posts
I think somebody was misspeaking, or not saying what they meant. Tesla has a Ludicrous mode.

Livewire Sport mode doesn't max throttle sensitivity, and Regen drags it down a little bit when you get off the gas. So you can get a peppier feel than Sport with 100% throttle and lower Regen. But 100% power is all there is.

· Super Moderator
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I agree he was likely confused but he was clear about some none standard mode. I did think it odd my bike thought it was in road mode on boot up post service but that could be just a ui bug.

· Registered
5 Posts
Actually, I spoke with another owner here in Australia who has this mode enabled. It’s “very, very jumpy” and has minimal if any traction control. Interesting to see it written about here just a day after I heard about it!

· Registered
2020 H-D LiveWire
80 Posts
I met a guy who works at my local dealer "who knows a guy who met a guy" who supposedly jailbroke (jailbreaked?) an ELW to override the 110 mph top speed governor. DK if I believe it but it sounds plausible. I can't think of another hack that would impact performance, can anyone else?

KIDS: DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts