Livewire Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,
Anyone tried riding with a passenger yet? That stock rear seat looks fairly small (which combines poorly with this kind of acceleration). If this is a thread that's already happened, I'd appreciate a link. A search on this site for "two-up" returned nothing. Thanks kindly, getting my LiveWire this week, VERY excited.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I had a couple day test ride last week and me and my wife went 2-up. I weigh around 235 lbs @6'3" and my wife is 120 lbs @ 5'3" (just to give you an idea of our size) Wasn't bad at all. I imagine you wouldn't want to go on a real long ride, but we had a really good time going out to a local restaurant on the Livewire.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks EDoggN! I'm 6' 250, my wife's 5'2, 130. I've ridden and owned a few bikes, but I've actually never ridden with a passenger.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hey folks,
Anyone tried riding with a passenger yet? That stock rear seat looks fairly small (which combines poorly with this kind of acceleration). If this is a thread that's already happened, I'd appreciate a link. A search on this site for "two-up" returned nothing. Thanks kindly, getting my LiveWire this week, VERY excited.
Congrats on the new bike! If your on FB here two good groups:

Harley Davidson LiveWire Owners Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/347947482826063/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts