Livewire Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I am about ready to pull the trigger on either a Zero SR/F or LM. Can any of you share what you paid for your LM?

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hi All,
I am about ready to pull the trigger on either a Zero SR/F or LM. Can any of you share what you paid for your LM?

Thanks,
Tom
Hope you mean Livewire (LW). Driveout for my LW was 31.6K in Texas. The Zero will definitely be cheaper if your looking to save money.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Be sure to tell us what you buy.
Hi MM,
I have been eyeing Zero and Livewire for quite a long time (I even rode the prototype ones during their tour years back). In my garage, I have a 2014 Street Glide Special, 2016 Night Rod Special, and a 2017 CVO Street Glide w/S&S 128. After getting quotes from anywhere between 32 and 34 thousand for a Livewire, and 24 thousand for a Zero SR/F, I decided to try something different and rode home a MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR Friday night. I'll let Livewire come down (if they ever do) and will get one. I just do not think they're worth that price, personally.

Thanks for the replies and info!
Tom

·
Registered
42 Posts
sweet bike! hilarious how bikes find you and not the other way around. There is a dealer in my area who sells these and he keeps telling me to ride one. I don't because when I ride, I buy and I just don't have room!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sweet bike! hilarious how bikes find you and not the other way around. There is a dealer in my area who sells these and he keeps telling me to ride one. I don't because when I ride, I buy and I just don't have room!
Haha, very true! It's pretty cool. Excited to play with another brand.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts