Livewire Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Be sure to tell us what you buy.
Hi MM,
I have been eyeing Zero and Livewire for quite a long time (I even rode the prototype ones during their tour years back). In my garage, I have a 2014 Street Glide Special, 2016 Night Rod Special, and a 2017 CVO Street Glide w/S&S 128. After getting quotes from anywhere between 32 and 34 thousand for a Livewire, and 24 thousand for a Zero SR/F, I decided to try something different and rode home a MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR Friday night. I'll let Livewire come down (if they ever do) and will get one. I just do not think they're worth that price, personally.

Thanks for the replies and info!
Tom

·
Registered
66 Posts
sweet bike! hilarious how bikes find you and not the other way around. There is a dealer in my area who sells these and he keeps telling me to ride one. I don't because when I ride, I buy and I just don't have room!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sweet bike! hilarious how bikes find you and not the other way around. There is a dealer in my area who sells these and he keeps telling me to ride one. I don't because when I ride, I buy and I just don't have room!
Haha, very true! It's pretty cool. Excited to play with another brand.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.