Livewire Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone regularly using the driving directions or the notifications? I haven't yet gotten it to work. Should I bother or just get a bar mount for the phone? I wanted to avoid the latter and be a little unplugged on the bike. But I am finding I have become pretty dependent on directions.

·
Registered
89 Posts
honestly, the navigation is of no use to me... why us such a small display corner when I can get it all on my iPhone on the handlebar? as for the bluetooth, the only use for me is to adjust volume or fast forward in a podcast :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had the bluetooth connection work a couple times out several attempts to figure it out across multiple Android devices (Pixel 2, Pixel 6 and Motoral Razr2) over several months. I still try to make it connect every now and then with no success.

So I now have a phone mount on the bars and a usb-c cable going to the usb-c port behind the display to keep her charged.

·
Registered
Livewire
76 Posts
No problem on my side with my Iphone 12 mini. Bluetooth link ok.Navigation on the HD display from the Iphone HD apps also ok ( but no real need of this in fact). Music not yet tested !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts