Livewire Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I saw Jack's video about the apps and was super confused how he had music on the left. Then reading my manual I just saw that almost all the stuff and be on one side or the other just most of it defaults to the right. Curious what setups do you use for your widgets? I know this is a personal question and all but...

Also sorry if my posts are noisy. Super excited about our bikes and learning about them and riding again. Maybe I am avoiding work.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I suppose we need a feature request for the dash to remember the setting.
YES! I do not understand how this made it to production, the dash not remembering how you last left it. It is extremely annoying to me that you have to set the widgets every time you start the bike. It makes me think it was designed by people with dementia.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The widgets stay set to left or right side. The issue is every time you start the bike, the dash is blank and then you have to tap the control left or right to bring up the widgets. When you stop somewhere and turn the bike off for a bit and back on later, the dash is blank again and you have to fiddle with the control to bring them up again. It seems insane to me. It's like the software devs don't want anyone to use them, so they make them reset constantly.

·
Registered
61 Posts
The widgets stay set to left or right side. The issue is every time you start the bike, the dash is blank and then you have to tap the control left or right to bring up the widgets. When you stop somewhere and turn the bike off for a bit and back on later, the dash is blank again and you have to fiddle with the control to bring them up again. It seems insane to me. It's like the software devs don't want anyone to use them, so they make them reset constantly.
I would say that if there are specific widgets you want to use, only enable those and disable the ones you don't want to see. This could reduce the number of times you have to cycle through them to get to the ones you want. just one flip to the left and right and you can have the widgets you want active.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts