Livewire Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the past, what quarter did HD announce their 2021 version of the LiveWire and the 2022 LiveWire One? I know there will not be any new HD version of the bike and it has switched to a LiveWire One, but I figure the the announcement timing might still be the same.

I am in the market for a 2020 or 2021, but I wouldn't mind hearing what the 2023 version is like if they were planning to announce it in the next couple months.
Well... unless they are only coming out with the Del Mar model next year and not releasing a '23 LiveWire One because of that.

·
Registered
2020 H-D LiveWire
55 Posts
I worked at a dealer a few years ago and, pre COVID, updates and new flavors of current models, as well as 1 or 2 featured models were presented at the annual dealers meeting in late August/early September. Off cycle spec models (think CVOs) were often announced in March. COVID kicked that in the crotch and the MoCo seems to be winging it the past couple of years. Not much help with your decision but it’s what I got. Good luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
With Del Mar coming out, I wouldn't expect the 23 Livewire to have any changes, beyond color options.
Good point, I could see that being the case. I was thinking that the technology is improving so fast that maybe there was something more for next year's model, but I could see it just being color options.

I worked at a dealer a few years ago and, pre COVID, updates and new flavors of current models, as well as 1 or 2 featured models were presented at the annual dealers meeting in late August/early September. Off cycle spec models (think CVOs) were often announced in March. COVID kicked that in the crotch and the MoCo seems to be winging it the past couple of years. Not much help with your decision but it’s what I got. Good luck!
Thank you, I appreciate all of those details actually!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Aside from colors and BNG (Bold new graphics), I would expect no changes to the LiveWire One. They’ve got to sell some machines and motorcycle lifecycles are very very very long.

The Del Mar slots below the LiveWire One with substantially shorter range and appears to lack support for DC/Level 3 charging.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts