Livewire Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I highly doubt Harley is producing it's own battery and motor for the LiveWire, instead I do believe they have outsourced the both of these to other more well established companies in the industry.

·
Registered
171 Posts
its a murky small cap backwater. wall street values social media IPOs at astronomical levels yet these battery companies continue on unnoticed. goes to show where priority lies.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I think that Harley would think of it more as a partnership. I'm sure wherever they got the battery and engine from, they are wanting to have a continued relationship so that they can continue development for the eventual production version of the Livewire.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think that Harley would think of it more as a partnership. I'm sure wherever they got the battery and engine from, they are wanting to have a continued relationship so that they can continue development for the eventual production version of the Livewire.
yeah that is the case, they would have to sign some lengthy contract for battery production so no matter what it will be a locked in contract relationship.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts