Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not in any particular order...

The acceleration is magic

Cornering is superb

'Two is one and one is none'

Gotta have a spare...

One at the cabin and one at the house

Did I mention the acceleration is magic?

It's the Grinbike. Get on it, and grin...

I do like the traction control and EBS, both firsts for my bikes

The next model may be better, or it may not be, but it will be the backup anyway :)

(*Usual caveats apply: I can find the money, and I stay alive 馃榿)

Registered
Great thread. I have to agree. While I hope to eventually retire in Colombia and not sure how transporting bikes into the country will be, I'm thinking the same thing, only I may need to modify my second one a bit to handle the road conditions in Cartagena. My original and current Livewire would likely stay in my brother-in-law's garage in Miami. He'd like that, a lot.

Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
Great thread. I have to agree. While I hope to eventually retire in Colombia and not sure how transporting bikes into the country will be, I'm thinking the same thing, only I may need to modify my second one a bit to handle the road conditions in Cartagena. My original and current Livewire would likely stay in my brother-in-law's garage in Miami. He'd like that, a lot.
maybe, if we're lucky, soon, we'll be able to do some swappable parts, like rims, tires, etc. Make things a bit more worthy for more than just smooth concrete.

Not that I can't take it places, but we all know knobs are better in sand than little tiny slits. ;)

Registered
I'd love an electric H-D Pan America, with bigger knobs than stock.
Any idea who I talk to about putting in my order?
ya know... I'm a cruiser (old chopper) style fan myself...

I'd LOVE to chop up my ELW and turn it into such.
Sadly, I'm not even remotely that smart... I know enough about chopping to be dangerous, but with the ELW and LW1, it's a whole new ballgame!

Put me in touch with someone who wants to do it (at only parts cost to me) and I'm ALL over that project!!

I will say, I do miss the laid-back style, the 18" apes, 3' bBar, suicide clutch and jockey shift on my ol' sporty.

Registered
This pair of ads struck me reading your message. I want a 40's H-D. But looking at the mileage of the two bikes, I think I'd have to stay with the Livewire. I'm not sure how much more you can get out of a bike with 999,999,999 miles on it?

Attachments

Registered
This pair of ads struck me reading your message. I want a 40's H-D. But looking at the mileage of the two bikes, I think I'd have to stay with the Livewire. I'm not sure how much more you can get out of a bike with 999,999,999 miles on it?
For REAL!
I'd pay a "decent" price for the skeleton/body it is, but true on the miles.
what a GREAT body that'd be to put the LiveWire in!

That said, I think the LiveWire would deserve its own body in a similar classic form, 'specially since it's mostly aluminum and still needs to remain as lite as possible.

Registered
I'd love an electric H-D Pan America, with bigger knobs than stock.
Any idea who I talk to about putting in my order?

Now THAT would be my Colombia bike! And the Livewire would be my Cape Cod, then later Miami bike.
I ride in Colombia as well my bike down there is a VRSCA with the guys from HOG Medellin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.