Livewire Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 HD LiveWire Yellow Fuse
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a good or even best windshield I can put on the bike? I'd like something like:

Klock Werks Flare Windshield For Harley Touring

but will fit in my Livewire.

Will I need to remove the stock fairing which gives no wind protection for the rider?

Thank you in advance. Mark

·
Registered
2020 HD LiveWire Yellow Fuse
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello DH Nielsen,

Yes I have seen that thread which is very helpful. Your link came through just fine. Thank you.

However, I am hoping to find something more like a batwing fairing offering hand protection as well. The Klock Werks Flare Windshield For Harley Touring would be ideal, but Revzilla says it won't fit. Perhaps this wind tunnel design is available elsewhere? Check it out. Here are two links you might consider. Hope they come through OK.

All suggestions are welcome. Thank you again in advance.

Mark

·
Registered
Livewire
72 Posts
Hello DH Nielsen,

Yes I have seen that thread which is very helpful. Your link came through just fine. Thank you.

However, I am hoping to find something more like a batwing fairing offering hand protection as well. The Klock Werks Flare Windshield For Harley Touring would be ideal, but Revzilla says it won't fit. Perhaps this wind tunnel design is available elsewhere? Check it out. Here are two links you might consider. Hope they come through OK.

All suggestions are welcome. Thank you again in advance.

Mark
On my side, I've tested today this wind deflector :

Fuel tank Vehicle Plant Hood Window

Plant Automotive lighting Automotive side-view mirror Motorcycle Automotive tire

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive design

this part is a YAMO windshield extender, I was looking for a small shape and I ve choosen the small darke shape.

Only one ride, design ok, quality ok, effect nice, seems good but to be confirm, but vibration due to the road is not so good. Better to be fixed to the handlebar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts