Livewire Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
LOL, this is really funny.

I guess I'd sell them an electric motorcycle if they wanted one. I certainly wouldn't refuse.

·
Registered
233 Posts
"They're gonna have to charge in a hurry," Vozer says. "If they could charge as fast as you could pump gas, then I'll think about it. Up 'til then, no, thank you."
that's something that would get a lot of people to consider one of these.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know I think thats the point of the LiveWire, they don't want it, so Harley has an excuse to expand outside of the traditionalists, and then tell them sorry we know you're upset but this is what the free market wants! How can they get upset with that logic...

·
Registered
102 Posts
You've got to give the people what they want. And maybe not right now, but in the pretty near future, what people want is electric power.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You've got to give the people what they want. And maybe not right now, but in the pretty near future, what people want is electric power.
no don't get it twisted, people don't want electric power, what they want is cheaper energy. If electricity satisfies that need right now than its electricity, if it was a mix of paprika, urine and boiled dandilions then thats what people would want. Its always been about nickel and dimes...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yup, it all comes down to money. If it's cheap, they'll flock to it.
If electric is what turns out to be what's really affordable for most...that will be it. It is affordabiliy that they will see first.

·
Registered
102 Posts
no don't get it twisted, people don't want electric power, what they want is cheaper energy. If electricity satisfies that need right now than its electricity, if it was a mix of paprika, urine and boiled dandilions then thats what people would want. Its always been about nickel and dimes...
Wait, have we tried that yet? You could be onto something...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I hope it doesn't work, they'll have to rewrite all the global warming literature to villainize the spice rack!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts