Livewire Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Livewire
64 Posts
Surprising, that you have the cads data of the fender and you have created this not real smooth parts, is there an univisible reason ?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Surprising, that you have the cads data of the fender and you have created this not real smooth parts, is there an univisible reason ?
This was created by a member of the Facebook group and he 3D scanned the fender in order to design the part. He uses the group as a sales channel to the market.

·
Registered
HD LiveWire
6 Posts
This was created by a member of the Facebook group and he 3D scanned the fender in order to design the part. He uses the group as a sales channel to the market.
I saw pictures of the mounted cache and it looks pretty good, but on the store no payment by credit card is expected, I don't see how to place an order!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I bought it and am a bit disappointed... be VERY careful when installing it, it is soft and fragile. if your press too hard it'll break.

·
Registered
Livewire
64 Posts
Ok, on my side I've created an carbon-epoxy version , visible on this website.I'will have to plan to rebuild a couple of them ; but it's a handmade long job.....

41 - 46 of 46 Posts