Livewire Forums banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2020, Harley Davidson LiveWire
198 Posts
So you relocated your license plate and brake lights with the items on the site you linked? What are you doing for brake / turn lamps?
No, I have not relocated them yet.
I'm trying to keep as many electronics as stock as possible. (e.g. my stock front signal relocation)
That said, I'm still thinking on where/how to use the ORG setup for those things.
Additionally, since I also have a chopped seat (solo), I want those items to be attached independent of the seat arms, so I can swap out the solo seat with the stock (long one) if so desired.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm in the same boat. It's been tough even considering a modification on the chance these are worth something some day. But maybe the only party who'd want it will be Smithsonian? It would make a nice addition to their collection as the world moves towards EV's. Meanwhile, I need to ride it more.

·
Registered
182 Posts
For the record, it's been a snowy winter on Cape Cod. But today, it's finally decent!
I'll ride later today, tomorrow...
Once the summer Cape crowd lands, it's the only way to get around the traffic.

·
Registered
2020 H-D LiveWire
40 Posts
OK, so I finally dug the ELW out of the mothballs and mounted the new rear fender. Now I just have to wash the little bugger! I've included a pic of Harley's markings on the underside of the fender showing the part number, date of manufacture, and even the kind of plastic it's made of -- not that it's helpful, #7 is "OTHER".
Headgear Gas Composite material Automotive tire Engineering

Land vehicle Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Hood

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Hood
Headgear Gas Composite material Automotive tire Engineering
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Grey Rectangle Font Asphalt Road surface
Grey Rectangle Font Asphalt Road surface

·
Registered
182 Posts
I love it when things disassemble /assemble like they look. It's an expensive piece of plastic, but I get so tired of the mess from the hole.
My 5,000 mile service is coming due, and I plan to ask then if they can grab me one.
Thanks CrossBones!

61 - 68 of 68 Posts